Monday, November 23, 2015

News for 2016 Racing Season - I'm Joining Snakebite Racing

It's the holiday week and I have some exciting news to share! I will be racing as part of Snakebite Racing's Multisport Team for 2016! I am excited to join my husband and many friends on the team next season.

The Snakebite Team consists of a diverse group of athletes from multisport (triathlon and duathlon) and cycling (road, cyclocross and mountain biking) disciplines. From placing in local races to AG nationals and worlds, Ironman Kona, Boston Marathon, State Cycling Championships and even Beer Miles, this is a team that is not afraid of hard work!

But what I love about the team is that the people are all friendly, passionate about their sports, humble and fun to be around. I also like that this is a local Cleveland based team so I already see these folks on a regular basis whether it's a training day, race or a Cleveland Tri Club social event. I am looking forward to rocking the Snakebite Racing kit next season.

If you are interested in sponsoring Snakebite Racing for the 2016 racing season I believe we still have some spots open for monetary and product sponsors. Send me a message and I can connect you with the right folks to speak with.

Happy Racing!


No comments:

Post a Comment