Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Have I told you that I made the 2012 Rev3 Triathlon Age Group Team?

Have I told you that I made the 2012 Rev3 Triathlon Age Group Team? Well I did!!! Read my announcement here.

Revolution3 (Rev3) Triathlon is a top-notch organization and I am proud to be affiliated with such amazing people! The Rev3 national race series is taking the triathlon world by storm and creating meaningful experiences for athletes and their families. Many triathletes compete in the half rev (70.3) and the full rev (140.6) but there are also sprint, olympic and even kids races as well. For the new triathlete, Rev3 offers a quality training program at a very reasonable cost. If you're interested, visit their page and let them know I sent you!

Team Rev3 is comprised of about 50 athletes throughout the U.S. After learning more about my amazing teammates, I am even more excited to be part of this journey for 2012!

I will be competing in a number of Rev3 races this year including the Knoxville half, Wisconsin Dells half, Cedar Point full and possibly one or two others. Watch my blog for the complete 2012 race schedule!

4 comments: